Role Playing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Playing Forums

A place to come and RPG with any story or story line, real or fake. Make up your own or hop on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:04 am
Latest topics
» Alone here by myself....
JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:04 pm by Merrik

» Sup people...
JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:22 pm by MaryAnn Whitewing

» The Siege of New Pheonix (Open)
JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:09 pm by MaryAnn Whitewing

» JOD (Joke of the Day)
JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 pm by Azrael

» The Battle for the Gates
JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:24 am by Vlace Kayorve

» A hunt for a enhancement of power
JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:10 am by Merrik

» Merrik Dyrn 'Shade'
JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:57 pm by Phoenix

» Funny Chatbox Moments
JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:34 pm by Jack Castle

» Name of the Forums...
JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:51 pm by Azrael

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Azrael
JOD (Joke of the Day) Vote_lcapJOD (Joke of the Day) Voting_barJOD (Joke of the Day) Vote_rcap 
Matthew Godfroy
JOD (Joke of the Day) Vote_lcapJOD (Joke of the Day) Voting_barJOD (Joke of the Day) Vote_rcap 
Jack Castle
Priest(SeikoDrake)
MaryAnn Whitewing
Raphael Di'Angelo
Phoenix
Niirochi Kuro
Kai
Sarah
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is attelatri

Our users have posted a total of 131 messages in 54 subjects

JOD (Joke of the Day)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Admin
Azrael

Character sheet
Character Name: Azrael

JOD (Joke of the Day) Empty
PostSubject: JOD (Joke of the Day)   JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Stop by here daily to see if you get a laugh. Hopefully you do.

Way to keep healthy level of insanity in the workplace
1. Page yourself over the intercom. (Don't disguise your voice.)
2. Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits.
Always wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is a different gender than you are.)
3. While sitting at your desk, soak your fingers in "Palmolive."
4. Put up mosquito netting around your cubicle.
5. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
6. Put your garbage can on your desk. Label it "IN."
7. Determine how many cups of coffee are "too many."
8. Put decaf in the coffeemaker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
9. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors."
10. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
11. When driving colleagues around insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep 'em tuned up."
12. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think?"
13. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a Parakeet.
14. Sit in the parking lot at lunchtime pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
15. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles".
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaying-forums.rpg-board.net
Azrael
Admin
Azrael

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JOD (Joke of the Day)   JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:25 am

This is a good video.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin
Azrael

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JOD (Joke of the Day)   JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 am

Merv was in a terrible accident at work. He fell through a floor tile and ripped off both of his ears. Since he was permanently disfigured, he settled with the company for a rather large sum of money and went on his way. One day, Merv decided to invest his money in a small, but growing telecom business called Plexus Communications. After weeks of negotiations, he bought the company outright. But, after signing on the dotted line, he realized that he knew nothing about running such a business and quickly set out to hire someone who could do that for him.
The next day he had set up three interviews. The first guy was great. He knew everything he needed to and was very interesting. At the end of the interview, Merv asked him, "Do you notice anything different about me?" And the gentleman answered, "Why yes, I couldn't help but notice you have no ears." Merv got very angry and threw him out.
The second interview was with a woman, and she was even better than the first guy. He asked her the same question, "Do you notice anything different about me?" and she replied: "Well, you have no ears." Merv again was upset and tossed her out.
The third and last interview was the best of all three. It was with a very young man who was fresh out of college. He was smart. He was handsome. And he seemed to be a better businessman than the first two put together. Merv was anxious, but went ahead and asked the young man the same question: "Do you notice anything different about me?" And to his surprise, the young man answered: "Yes. You wear contact lenses."
Merv was shocked, and said, "What an incredibly observant young man. How in the world did you know that?"
The young man fell off his chair laughing hysterically and replied, "Well, it's pretty hard to wear glasses with no ears!"
Back to top Go down
MaryAnn Whitewing

MaryAnn Whitewing

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: JOD (Joke of the Day)   JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Idk if this is allowed or not but if it isnt ill remove. Since there been no jokes i thought id put one up:

Gender Joke
Advantages Of Being A Woman
Why it's better to be a Woman!

1. We got off the Titanic first.

2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.

3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.

4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.

5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.

6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.

7. Taxis stop for us.

8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.

9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).

11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.

12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.

13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.

14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.

15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.

16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.

17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.

18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.

19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.

20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.

21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.

22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.

23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.

24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.

25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.

26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.

27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.

28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.

29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.

30. We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions.

lol! Smile
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin
Azrael

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JOD (Joke of the Day)   JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 am

I know sorry everyone. I have been in the midst of a move so I won't be getting my Internet back fully tell the 16. Please bear with me.

If you have a JOD and see one hasn't been posted yet post one.

A man goes on a 2-month business trip to Europe and leaves his cat with his brother. Three days before his return he calls his brother.
Brother 1: So how is my cat doing?
Brother 2: He's Dead
Brother 1: He's Dead! What do you mean He's Dead! I loved that cat. Couldn't you think of a nicer way to tell me! I'm leaving in 3 days. You could of broke me to the news easier. You could of told me today that she got out of the house or something. Then when I called before I left you could of told me, Well, we found her but she is up on the roof and we're having trouble getting her down. Then when I call you from the airport you could of told me, The Fire Department was there and scared her off the roof and the cat died when it hit the ground.
Brother 2: I'm sorry...you're right...that was insensitive I won't let it happen again.
Brother 1: Alright, alright, forget about it. Anyway, how is Mom doing?
Brother 2: She's up on the roof and we're having trouble getting her down

-Azrael/Azzy/Az

>.>
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin
Azrael

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JOD (Joke of the Day)   JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:48 am

I know it is a long one but it is good.

An Accident Report

I am writing in response to your request for “additional information.” In block number 30 of the accident report form, I put “poor planning” as the cause for my accident. You said in your last letter that I should explain more fully. I trust that the following detail will be sufficient.

I am an amateur radio operator. On the day of the accident, I was working alone on the top section of my new 80-foot antenna tower. When I completed my work, I discovered that I had, over the course of several trips up the tower, brought about 300 lbs. of tools and spare hardware. Rather than carry the now unneeded tools and materials down by hand, I decided to lower the items in a small barrel by using a pulley, which fortunately was attached to the pole at the tip of the tower. Securing the rope at ground level, I went up to the top of the tower and loaded the tools and materials into the barrel. Then I went back to the ground and untied the rope, holding it tightly to insure a slow descent of the 300 lbs. of tools.

You will note in block number 11 of the accident report form that I weigh 155 lbs. Due to my surprise at being jerked off the ground so suddenly, I lost my presence of mind and forgot to let go of the rope. Needless to say, I proceeded at a rapid rate up the side of the tower. In the vicinity of the 40-foot level, I met the barrel coming down. This explains my fractured skull and broken clavicle.

Slowed only slightly, I continued my rapid ascent, not stopping until the fingers of my right hand were two knuckles deep into the pulley. Fortunately by this time I had regained my presence of mind and was able to hold tightly on the rope in spite of the pain. At about the same time however, the barrel hit the ground. The bottom fell out of the barrel. Devoid of the weight of the tools, the barrel now weighed 20 pounds.

I refer you again to my weight in block number 11. As you might guess, I began a rapid descent down the side of the tower. In the vicinity of the 40-foot level, I met the barrel coming up. This accounts for the two fractured ankles and the lacerations or my legs and lower body.

The encounter with the barrel slowed me enough to lessen my injuries when I fell into the pile of tools, and fortunately only three vertebras were cracked. I am sorry to report, however, that as I lay there on the tools in pain, unable to stand, and watching the empty barrel 80 feet above me, I again lost my presence of mind.

I let go of the rope…
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin
Azrael

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JOD (Joke of the Day)   JOD (Joke of the Day) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Bill and Hillary Clinton go to a Yankees game together. They had VIP seats in the first row. All of a sudden, a secret service agent comes up to Bill and whispers in his ear. A few seconds later, Bill grabs Hillary and throws her out onto the field! The SS agent comes running back to Bill and says, "Mr. President, sir, I think you misunderstood me. I said throw out the first pitch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOD (Joke of the Day)   JOD (Joke of the Day) Empty

Back to top Go down

JOD (Joke of the Day)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Forums :: General :: Chat Zone :: Joke Zone-
Jump to: